Purpose and aims
ASAP develops study specific criteria for education at Universities and Universities of Applied Science according to international standards and suggests representatives from universities and the profession to work as experts.
Aims and responsibilities exist in:
- the development of improving standards of quality in research and study at University level through validation
- the development and continuation of the validation processes in co-operation with the Validation Institutes ACQUIN, ASIIN and ZEvA.
- the development of quality standards (quantitative, qualitative) for the study programmes and modules in Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture and Urban and Space Planning.
- the finding and naming of experts.
- The implementation of the validation process, publicity and improving acceptability.